QTY - Software For Quantity & Cost Estimation
A cost estimate is the approximation of the cost of a program, project, or operation. The cost estimate is the product of the cost estimating process. The cost estimate has a single total value and may have identifiable component values.
This software is easy, interactive and simple to perform a perfect cost estimation.
This Software Contains :
- Menu Driven Quantity Input in L, B, D Format.
- No Graphic or Drawing Interface.
- Facility to Add & Delete Items.
- Easy Display & Editing of Records / Quantities.
- Facility to Edit Material & Labour Coefficients.
- Sectionwise & Total Cost, Over Head & Profit Summary.
- Sectionwise & Total Cement, sand, Aggregate & Brick Consumption.
- Sectionwise & Total Mason, Carpenter, Skilled Labour, Unskilled Labour & Foreman Requirements.
- Diameterwise Reinforcement Breakup.
- Sectionwise Structural Steel (MB/MC/L/Plate /Tube)
- Graphical Representation of Various Costs, Materials, Labour, Reinforcements & Steel Sections in the form of Pie / Bar Chart.
- Facility to Prepare Gnatt / Bar Chart up to 2 years duration.
- Generation of Monthly Cash Flow, Value, Cost, Over Head, Taxes and Profit.
- Generation of Monthly Requirements of Cement Bags, Sand, Aggregate and Bricks.
- Generation of Monthly Requirements of Mason, Carpenter, Skilled Labour, Unskilled Labour & Foreman.
- Generation of Project " S " Curve.
- Item Specifications. ( Including CPWD )
- 41 Nos. of Forms / Format / Templates Including:
Billing, Material Consumption, Labour Consumption, Measurement Sheet, Daily Progress Report, Activity Schedule, Crash Cost Schedule, Delay Report etc.
Recommended For You